Welcome to the VetPartners website!
Long Term Aspect of Ownership - Practice Value
Most owners operate their practices from day to day without much focus on an important long term aspect of ownership - practice value. We see the results regularly when we prepare practice valuations for owners who are surprised and disappointed that their practice does not appraise at the price they expect. Just as it is vitally important to help practice owners understand the significance of managing their hospitals effectively and profitably, it is equally important to educate practice owners specifically, and the veterinary profession in general, toward a greater understanding and appreciation for how practice valuations are prepared and reported.
Click here to purchase this publication.
- Why hire a consultant? Read our Informational Brochure.
- Visit the Event Calendar to view a list of upcoming Networking Socials and Membership Meetings.
- If you are a VetPartners Member, please visit the Member Center. Verify that your contact information is up-to-date and upload a recent picture of yourself. The Member Center includes special content for VetPartners members only, including:
- Appraiser's Tool Pac, Valuation Q&A
- VetPartners Brand Guide/Resources
- e-Bulletin Newsletter Archives
- If you are interested in becoming a VetPartners Member, visit our Get Involved page. Here you can download our Membership Application and find information about Committees and Special Interest Groups.
- If you are looking for a consultant, check out our Membership Directory. You can search by name, location, credentials and areas of expertise.
- If you are a veterinarian or if you work for a veterinary practice, the Resources page offers valuable information on how to find the right consultant to fit your specific needs.
- Find out more about how to avoid being a Practice Worth Less.
- Estimate your practice profitability using the VetPartners/NCVEI Profitability Estimator tool which can be found at NCVEIâ€™s website.
- If you are a Veterinary Student: see our Resources page for information on Guest Speakers and Externship Opportunities.