Privacy, Anti-Trust and Refund Policies
What Personally Identifiable Information is Collected
VetPartners members that register for www.vetpartners.org and individuals that sign up to receive e-communications voluntarily provide us with contact information (such as name and e-mail address). We may use this information for specific, limited purposes. You may always "opt out," either now or at any time in the future, if you do not wish to receive our messages.
VetPartners uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer www.vetpartners.org, and for statistical metrics used to track website visitor traffic.
www.vetpartners.org uses "cookie" messages to automatically help provide better services. They remind us who you are and your preferences for our website based on what you've done and told us before. The "cookie" is placed in your computer and is read when you come back to our website. Cookies let us take you to the information and features you're particularly interested in. They also let us track your usage of www.vetpartners.org, so we know which parts of our sites are most popular. You can reject cookies or cancel them by instructing your Web browser accordingly.
How Your Information May Be Used
We use your personal information to provide you with personalized service; to send e-mail alerts to you; to answer your requests; to process your membership application; etc. You may choose to opt out at any time, which will cease all communications from us. We may also use your information to track visitor of our website. This lets us see which of our features are the most popular so we can better serve our users' needs. It also lets us provide aggregate data about our traffic (not identifying you personally, but showing how many visitors used which features, for example) to outside parties
VetPartners does not provide, sell, or rent email addresses to anyone outside the organization.
www.vetpartners.org includes links to external websites. These links do not fall under the www.vetpartners.org domain, and VetPartners is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of external websites. Your use of any linked website is solely at your own risk.
Antitrust Compliance Policies and Procedures
It shall be the policy of VetPartners to be in strict compliance with all Federal and State Antitrust laws, rules and regulations. Therefore:
1. These policies and procedures apply to all membership, board, committee and other meetings of the Association, and all meetings attended by representatives of the Association.
2. Discussions of prices or price levels is prohibited. In addition, no discussion is permitted of any elements of a company’s operations which might influence price such as:
a. Cost of operations, supplies, labor or services;
b. Allowance for discounts;
c. Terms of sale including credit arrangements; and,
d. Profit margins and mark ups, provided this limitation shall not extend to discussions of methods of operation, maintenance, and similar matters in which cost or efficiency is merely incidental.
3. It is a violation of Antitrust laws to agree not to compete, therefore, discussions of division of territories or customers or limitations on the nature of business carried on or products sold are not permitted.
4. Boycotts in any form are unlawful. Discussion relating to boycotts is prohibited, including discussions about blacklisting or unfavorable reports about particular companies including their financial situation.
5. It is the Association’s policy that all meetings attended by representatives of the Association where discussion can border on an area of antitrust sensitivity, the Association’s representative request that the discussion be stopped and ask that the request be made a part of the minutes of the meeting being attended. If others continue such discussion, the Association’s representative should excuse himself from the meeting and request that the minutes show that he left the meeting at that point and why he left. Any such instances should be reported immediately to the President and staff of the Association.
6. It is the Association’s policy that a copy of these Antitrust Compliance Policies and Procedures be given to each officer, director, committee member, official representative of member companies and Association employees annually and that the same be read, or understood at all meetings of the membership of the Association.
Meeting Cancellation Policy
Meeting registrants agree to notify VetPartners as soon as possible if circumstances change and they are unable to attend.