The VetPartners Online Membership Directory contains a complete listing of our Members. VetPartners does not authorize the use of the Membership Directory for any use other than to select a possible consultant of users own choice.
Click Here to download the Disclaimer to Request Mailing List.
Please complete and return as instructed to request use of the VetPartners Mailing List.
Policy Governing the Approved Use of the VetPartners Mailing List
NOTE: Henceforth, Mailing labels, fax numbers, and e-mail addresses are to be used interchangeably in any policy decisions.
1. Permission to use the VetPartners mailing list will be granted only to those individuals or organizations that agree to be bound by conditions imposed by the VetPartners.
2. The VetPartners mailing list will be made available to educational and professional organizations related to the practice of veterinary medicine that wish to inform VetPartners members of information that would be of use to them in their roles as practice advisors or consultants.
3. Examples of educational and professional organizations related to the practice of veterinary medicine as used above include the American Animal Hospital Association, the North American Veterinary Conference, the Western Veterinary Conference, national VMAs, local VMAs, state VMAs, universities/colleges, and other similar organizations. The Executive Board has the authority to approve requests for mailing labels from the above-mentioned organizations. The mailing labels or e-mail addresses are authorized for use for the approved materials mailing ONLY and are NOT to be duplicated for any additional mailings.
3a. Groups requesting mailing labels are asked to sign a disclaimer statement signifying their understanding of the VetPartners use policy.
4. The list will be provided on mailing labels to approved organizations at the rate of $2 per member listed. This fee is to cover preparing the list and mailing said list. The mailing labels or e-mail addresses are authorized for use for approved materials mailing ONLY and are NOT to be duplicated for any additional mailings. This rate may be modified as deemed necessary by the Board of Directors.
5. Requests from approved organizations will be reviewed by the President and Association Administrator before the labels will be sent to the requesting organization.
6.Approved VetPartners Sponsors will be provided with mailing labels within 90 days of the meeting or meetings that they sponsor at no additional costs. Their mailings are subject to approval by the Executive Board. Sponsors will be asked to sign a disclaimer as noted above.
7. Mailing labels will NOT include phone numbers.
8. Sponsors found to be in violation of this policy will be denied sponsorship opportunities for one year after a first violation and indefinitely after subsequent violations.
9. MEMBERS found to be in violation of this policy will be deemed to have committed an ethical violation and be subject to review by the Ethics Committee with punishment up to and including termination of membership, additionally, they will be responsible to pay the prevailing rate per label as noted above.
10. Requests for mailing labels may take up to 30 days from the receipt of the request to be evaluated, processed and mailed.
11. The VetPartners mailing list will not be made available to individuals or organizations wishing to use it for strictly personal commercial mailings.